Yes! However it requires additional work to meet TV station specifications and additional licensing from our end. Therefore, we charge an extra ($500 flat fee) to make sure your video is exported in a TV broadcast compatible format.
The base starting prices includes a storyboard and a completed video plus all the following…
- 100% custom illustrations/drawings (original artwork that will hit your audience’s hot emotional buttons)
- Unlimited storyboard revisions within reason.
- Access to our online project management system to check the progress of your project and communicate with our team.
- Your video will be delivered to you at a High-Definition ready-to-publish format (MP4), also compatible with iPad and all mobile devices.
Absolutely! In fact we are using an advanced online scheduling system where you can pick the date and time that works for you and we’ll give you a call.
All our prices are published publicly on our web site. We’re 100% against hiding prices. Feel free to email us your requirements. We are always happy to provide clients a detailed and complete estimate as to how much they will need to pay for our services.
There are instances when additional payments will need to be paid, such as these:
- If any last-minute deadlines occur that require a faster delivery, it is subject to additional fees based on our team’s availability.
- If you want to add or change drawings during video production. In other words after you have approved the storyboard.
Feel free to browse our knowledgebase FAQ portal for all the details. Everything is published and nothing is hidden.
We love keeping our costs low and affordable for everyone, for two important reasons. Here they are…
- We’re NOT middle persons – we have a full time, dedicated team working for us from copywriters, artists to video animators. (19+ team members and growing)
- We’re NOT greedy – we count on repeat business!
For most people the thought of custom, quality work at these prices sounds unreal. We’ve heard it before, and we’ve heard it sounds “too good to be true”. But our client base, reputation and testimonials will show that it’s not.
As soon as we open your project we need you to…
- Fill out the Creative Brief Form send it back to us when ready (we’ll send this to you as soon as you place your order)
- Send your logo in the highest resolution available there (in vector format if possible).
- Provide email addresses of anyone else that is involved in the project so we can loop them in as well (if any).