Educational facilities are tasked with teaching people new skills and imparting knowledge to them in a set amount of time with a structured curriculum. They also have to do it in a welcoming environment that ensures everyone absorbs the information being presented to them in a way that they can take it and use it in their own lives. And this is why animated explainer videos lend themselves well to the education industry. They’re all about explaining things in a compelling manner in a short amount of time. They’re flexible and they can help students understand difficult concepts or they can be used for staff training purposes or as a welcoming orientation for newly arrived students. Some examples:
- In-Class video to help explain a complex theory or idea.
- Welcoming video that orients new students to school, particularly university.
- Online video to introduce new organizations connected to the school, such as an alumni group.
- Recruiting video for prospective students.
- Staff training video for teachers or other staff about new policies and procedures.
- Fundraising video asking for money for new facilities.