Personally Identifiable Information. We may collect personal information (collectively “Personally Identifiable Information”). Personally Identifiable Information is captured when a User willingly discloses such information to us in a variety of ways including, but not limited to, registering on the Site, placing an order for our products or services, filling out a form, responding to a survey, subscribing to a newsletter, or in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we may make available on our Site.
Personally Identifiable Information includes, but is not limited to: (i) Contact Data (such as name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number, and email address); (ii) Financial Data (such as credit card number, expiration date, and verification code); and (iii) Demographic Data (such as your zip code and gender). This Personally Identifiable Information is necessary to generate the Services we offer on our Site.
Users may visit our Site without providing Personally Identifiable Information. However, refusal to supply Personally Identifiable Information may prevent users from obtaining certain Services or accessing certain offerings on the Site.
Use of Personal Information. IMW, sometimes with third party assistance, may use your Personally Identifiable Information to verify your identity and process your order and payment through merchant account services, to generate the Services for a User’s order, and to analyze our customer demographics to better serve you. Your Contact Data may be used to follow up with you on transactions initiated on the Site, respond to inquiries made through the Site, inform you of changes to the Site, and send you additional information about IMW and/or wizMotions and their products. Unless specifically authorized by you, we do not provide Personally Identifiable Information to third parties, except as necessary to provide you with services. We may, however, be required to disclose information to third parties if we receive a subpoena or to otherwise comply with the law.
Automatically Collected Information. We reserve the right to automatically track, monitor, and record traffic data on our Site. This information is general and non-personal, and individual users are not readily identifiable to us. Such information is used to improve the functions of our Site, improve user experience, and for targeted advertising. Such automatically collected information includes: the date, time, and length of Site access, device information, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and network information, your activities within the Site, language information, internet domain and host names, internet protocol (IP) addresses, and clickstream patterns.
• Cookies are small data text files that websites and apps use to recognize repeat users in order to facilitate users’ access to the website or app and to track usage behavior and compile usage information that allows for the improvement of content and targeted advertising. Most browsers allow you to control whether or not to accept cookies from individual sites, but note that some features of the Site may not work properly with cookies blocked. You may also get cookies from our advertisers or other third parties, as is standard practice in the internet industry. We have no control over these cookies.
• Other Technologies may also be employed to record non-personal information. We may use “tracer tags”, which may also be referred to as “Clear GIFS”, “Pixels”, or “Web Beacons”. Tracer tags are embedded in the code of a web page and are used to monitor traffic patterns of users from one page within our Site to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, and to understand if users came to our site from an online advertisement from a third party site. We may link the information we record using cookies or tracking technology to information we have stored.
How We Share Automatically Collected Information. The following explains who we may share non-Personally Identifiable Information with:
• Third Party Vendors. Those who provide services on our behalf, including business analytics, marketing, customer service, and internet security, to collect information on our behalf as necessary to operate Site features or promote advertising specific to your interests;
• Advertisers. We may share Automatically Collected Information with advertisers who may collect the same type of data that we collect and for the same purposes. These third parties may be able to associate information they collect with information that they have about you from sources outside of our Site. These advertisers may employ cookies or other types of tracking technology that we do not have control over, but you may be able to opt-out of some of their practices by visiting internet-based advertising opt-out organizations like the Network Advertising Initiative and Digital Advertising Alliance;
• Legal Authorities. We may share your information, including Personally Identifiable Information, in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as required by applicable law;
• Business Transfers. We may also share your information in connection with a corporate transaction including, asset sale, merger, consolidation, divestiture, or bankruptcy.
Other than what is set out above, we will not share your Personally Identifiable Information with third parties unless we notify you first. You will have an opportunity to choose to opt-out of such information disclosures.
Opting Out. You may choose not to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information or you may turn off cookies in your web browser by changing its settings. If you make these decisions, you may visit the Site and browse the generally available content, but we cannot process orders without this information.
If you do not wish to receive information and/or promotional materials from IMW, wizMotions, or from our partners, you may choose to ‘opt-out’ when you create your account or you may unsubscribe from our mailing list on any one of the promotions or other materials we send.
How We Protect Your Information. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive data, such as Financial Data and Personally Identifiable Information you exchange with the Site occurs over SSL secured communication channels and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create an environment as secure as possible for our Users.
Your information may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside the jurisdiction in which you reside. Please be aware that the privacy laws where your information is transferred may offer more or less protection than the laws where you live. By voluntarily submitting information to us, you consent to have your information transferred to, processed, and stored in the United States, irrespective of what geographic region you are located in.
Third Party Links
Governing Law and Arbitration Provision
If you have any concern about privacy issues, please contact us as directed in this Policy. If, however, your claim, arising out of or relating to this Policy, has not been handled within 30 days of our receipt of notification, you may seek resolution by binding arbitration, and ONLY THROUGH ARBITRATION. BY AGREEING TO THIS POLICY YOU AGREE TO BE TO RESOLVE ALL DISPUTES THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION. The arbitration shall be administered by the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service (“JAMS”), pursuant to its Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures (and in accordance with the Expedited Procedures in those rules) and shall be governed by the laws of Massachusetts. The Tribunal shall consist of one arbitrator. The place of arbitration will be in Boston, Massachusetts. Any award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction.
Changes to this Policy
How to Contact Us
Should you have questions, comments or disputes regarding this Policy, please contact us by mail or email at the following:
IMW Enterprises Ltd.
Attn: Privacy Officer
P.O. Box 53452